Welcome Adam White who has kindly stepped forward to work alongside Janice on the Medicus Health Partners PPG as a Co-Chair. As we emerge from the Pandemic, the PPG will be seeking feedback from patients on how the new ways to receive healthcare and ideas to help support the increasing demand as we get back to normal.
Our PPG is composed of a group of patients and staff from many of the Medicus locations who work together to support an approach of partnership amongst all of those who work and use the services that are provided by the practice. We have listed some of our objectives:
- The PPG objectives are to represent the needs, concerns and interests of patients by consulting and working collaboratively with Medicus Health Partners about the services and facilities provided.
- To act as a “sounding board” for doctors and staff, and to be a two-way channel of communication in the provision and development of healthcare services.
- To seek patients’ views, make suggestions to Medicus Health Partners for consideration, help make improvements, support innovation and ensure all groups are represented.
- To assist the practice by keeping patients informed about issues affecting its work, and encourage patients to take an active interest in their health and use services effectively.
- To facilitate links with voluntary groups and services within the community.
Please continue to keep yourselves safe. We are not free of COVID, legal restrictions have been lifted and we can all make our own choices about the guidance we follow.
- You will not be legally required to self-isolate if you test positive for COVID-19. Stay at home if you can and avoid contact with other people.
- You will not have to take daily tests or be legally required to self-isolate following contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-
- In order to protect the workforce and prevent the cancelation of clinics due to COVID related staff absence, it is requested that patients wear a face covering during face to face consultations unless you are exempt.
To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to, where possible, support the delivery of healthcare to patients.
Great ideas come when we all work together. You can now contact us via the Medicus Website, so if you have any ideas please get in touch.Janice and Adam
Welcome to our new members