Self Referral Introduction
Did you know you now have the option to self refer for some services, which means you don’t need to see a GP or get a letter of referral to access advice and treatment?
The following services are available for self referral. Click on the one that you require to find out more information about each one. You will then be shown how to contact, register or book an appointment.
- Self Referral For Ear And Hearing Related Problems
- Talking Therapy and Counselling
- Self Referral For Physiotherapy
- Self Referral For Maternity
- Self Referral For Sexual Health
- Self Referral to the British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS)
- Self Referral to the Marie Stopes International Reproductive Choices Service