Carlton House will be inviting eligible patients for a booster dose vaccination starting from 11th September until 15th December.
Eligible cohorts are:
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers
- Household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- Live-in carers and staff working in care homes
Primary doses will only be available as a single dose for people in one of the above groups.
You will be offered a dose of the flu vaccine, subject to availability of stock, if you have not already received one.
If you have tested positive for COVID in the past 28 days, please postpone your appointment until 28 days has passed.
If you need further advice, please contact the Medicus Vaccine Helpline on 0208 9209615